Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before proceeding.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website niim.co.in (herein referred as “Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “NIIM” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The NIIM web site (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by NIIM (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
If you browse the website, then you chose to accept the following terms and conditions.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
• To become a Google certified professional you need to clear Google examination, NIIM will only prepare you for the examination and in no way it guarantees a certification from Google
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
• It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
• If you chose to use this website, then you chose to accept that your activities on this website would be tracked via cookies and the same would be used to advertise relevant products on Facebook and Google Display Network
• We don't have a Refund Policy for Internet Profits.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error.
NIIM reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals or of the study material provided by the institute. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.